Marketing & Branding Strategy
Just some of the strategy work we’ve completed in 2016:
Isaac Partnership delivers 579 new members to gym before it’s even opened.
Working in partnership with Stroud District Council, The Isaac Partnership delivered:
• Marketing strategy
• Pre launch marketing campaign using social media, back of bus advertising and a pop up shop.
• Corporate branding for every aspect of the project from staff uniforms to water bottles.
• Website design and digital media strategy colour coded to match the building design.
• Interior building design and signage.
• Post launch marketing campaign in newspapers and online.
“Our target was to have 800 members in the first 6 months of opening, we had 579 on opening and had smashed the target in under the first month. We knew that the Isaac Partnership had delivered something special from the first morning of opening, the queues were massive and when people saw inside the building they were blown away.” – Angela Gillingham General Manager (The Pulse, Dursley)
Isaac Partnership helps deliver over 100 new student teachers to the county in one year.
Working in partnership with GITEP Gloucestershire Initial Teacher Education Partnership, the Isaac Partnership delivered:
• Marketing strategy.
• Newspaper campaign comprising paid for advertorial.
• Social media targeting graduates, career changers and other potential new teachers.
• Website & digital marketing strategy.
• Innovative video diaries and case studies.
• Exhibition collateral including pop-up banners, an exhibition stand and printed leaflets and brochures.
“We’ve worked with the Isaac Partnership for 3 years and their strategy has consistently delivered us thousands of applicants from which we can recruit the best new trainee teachers for the county.” – Tim Connole, Managing Director (GITEP)
Isaac Partnership delivers clear vision for 150 year old agricultural manufacturer.
Working in partnership with Lister Shearing, the Isaac Partnership delivered:
• Marketing strategy for external communications and internal staff communications.
• Branding of the overarching company as well as sub-brands underneath it.
• Packaging design and strategy.
• Product websites.
• Advertising including translated international adverts in overseas magazines.
• Product and lifestyle photography.
“The Isaac Partnership took us through the strategy and design process we needed to refresh the Lister Shearing brand. The aim was to change brand position and increase sales. The Isaac Partnership undertook a complete rebrand of Lister Shearing, internal and external communications.They delivered a fresh new look allowing us to go back into the marketplace and re-engage with our customer base. Feedback from customers is great and sales are heading in the right direction.” – Simon Freegard, Head of International Sales (Lister Shearing)