Why STEM matters
We believe that the UK economy will only grow if we all invest in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths). Britain needs the ability to make new products and discover new scientific breakthroughs.
At Isaac & Isaac we have the ability to take complex topics and communicate them to the public, schools, media, government and industry, without losing the integrity of the research or message.
Engagement with schools at all key stages
For many years we’ve worked with BBC Learning to provide the national curriculum online to schools across the UK.
Our work has involved:
- Breaking down sections of the National Curriculum to create programmes of work for teachers to follow in the classroom, on subjects including science, history and geography.
- Collection of subject research from museums and experts in the field
- Interactive educational content, including games
- Development of cartoon characters
- Full websites designed, coded and delivered across the BBC
- User testing and benchmarking for different age groups
- Teaching resources, including support notes and worksheets
Find out how we could help you by contacting
email@example.com +44 07980 578015