To apply for any of the positions below, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a portfolio or demo website, please include a link in your cover letter.
If you have any questions, or wish to discuss the position, call us on 01453 823867
We are currently looking for:
WEBSITE DEVELOPER & CODER
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing advertising and design business, working in the IT, fashion, education, engineering and retail sectors.
You must come from a development background with experience of working in development teams. You will have a strong desire to develop outstanding applications and have a can-do attitude, you pay attention to detail, are careful when handling data and can deliver code unit tested to a high standard. You must be a methodical and systematic coder – tracking and fixing bugs before they get a chance to annoy anyone.
- Fluency in PHP and MySQL with at least 1 year’s experience.
- Experience of developing complex data driven web applications, in particular CMS and e-commerce websites.
- Experience with Apache, Linux and SSH.
- Ability and willingness to follow coding conventions and best practices while developing.
- Ability to take part in producing development plans and following the development plans.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a tight-knit team.
- Familiarity with AJAX, HTML5, CSS3 and a good understanding of W3C standards.
- Experience of jQuery.
- Familiarity with Angular, Backbone.js and Require.js.
We want you to be passionate about what you do, because then you’ll fit right into the team and really enjoy your job!
- Salary and regular reviews.
- Share Options after 2nd year.
- 22-Days Holiday (including bank holidays, Christmas shutdown and Birthday)
- Lots of Training opportunities**
- 9am to 5.30pm (Flexible)***
- Very nice Canal-side location just off the motorway.
- Decent Coffee.
**We encourage and pay for people to update their skills regularly (including paid study leave). This ranges from short courses to formal qualifications.
***We prefer people to work productive shorter hours rather than pull all nighters.
We are always interested in hearing from freelance designers, creative & copy writers, web designers and coders, so if you’d like to be on our books, please contact us with your CV and portfolio.
We are currently looking for an apprentice with experience in photography. A background in photography or art, with a focus on camera work, is essential. If you’re interested, either call 01453 823867 or email us your CV and portfolio.
If youre struggling to get a full time creative role due to lack of experience, contact us about an internship.